Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sudden Death for pets

Sudden Death for pets

Fortunately this seldom happens...but recently I have
had this happen with a few clients and their pets.

In a few cases it was expected, in other cases
it was unexpected.

Sometimes there is an obvious underlying cause,
such as some recent pets with Cancer and Heart Disease.

With other dogs and cats there has been NO clear
underlying health condition...and then something
happens.

My point of ALL of this is to encourage you
to appreciate and enjoy your dogs/cats/significant
others now.

For you just NEVER know.

When things like this happen, I make a point of
appreciating my own pets, Lewis,Jessie, Gussie and
Cleo.

I pay more attention to my now gaggle of clinic cats,
Mischief, Elliot and now Key.

So my morning words of wisdom...

Be present, and appreciative, and spend some
quality time with your pets while they are
healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment